High Blood Pressure Vita Flex Points for Essential Oil Application

What is Vita Flex?

Vita Flex technique was developed by the Tibetans thousands of years before acupuncture. Its literally meaning is"vitality through the reflexes".

Its theory is fascinating. And the premise is that slight pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is therapeutic to the body. This is known as piezoelectric.
The pressure comes from the fingers. A rolling motion of the finger pads, tips and nails, creates the stimulation similar to how an electric switch or circuit works. The technique is applied to the various reflex points of the body.

Enroll with me for a great Discount on Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils 

What Does this Have to Do with Essential Oils?

We know that essential oils also contain electromagnetic properties.  Therefore, using essential oils with vita flex enhances the process that much more and drives the oils into the corresponding reflex points. That is why it is combined with the Raindrop Technique as well.

How is Vita Flex used for the Heart and to Lower Blood Pressure?

These procedures are hard to explain in writing. However, vita flex is applied to the left arm and hand on the heart point back and forth in rhythm.  The second procedure is just applying vita flex to the heart reflex point below ring toe on the left foot. Aroma Life is the oil of choice here.
Any oils the client would like to hold while working on the head is fine. Oils may also be applied to the head.

Enroll with me for a great Discount on Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils 

Here are a few suggestions: 

T = Topical :  Place oils on heart points on left arem hand, foot, and over heart.  See Charts below for Vita Flex points
A = Aromatic : Diffuse into the air. Apply oils to hands, and inhale oils form hands cupped over the nose. Inhale oil applied to a tissue or a cotton wick.  
 I = Internal : Drop oil directly into a vegetable capsule or beverage (water or juice)

  • Cypress Essential Oil
  • Aroma Life Essential Oil : T, A
  • Trauma Life Essential Oil
  • Ylang ylang (arterial; put in hand, rub palms together, cuup over nose, and breathe deeply for 5 minutes and/or put on feet)    SEE CHART BELOW
  • Marjoram (regulates) T, A
  • Eucalyptus T, A
  • lavender T, A
  • spearmint T, A
  • clary sage T, A
  • clove T, A
  • balsam fir (lowers) T, A
  • goldenrod T, A
  • lemon T, A
  • nutmeg T, A
  • wintergreen T, A

REFLEXOLOGY CHARTS , Hands, Feet and Ears







Disclaimer

Medical Disclaimer:

The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.  The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family.  Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.

Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.

Enroll with me for a great Discount on Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils 

Comments

  1. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER ,PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Donald Boykins, I'm here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it have really really be a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause I have been taking several drugs to be cure but all of my effort was in vain, one morning was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Akhigbe curing people from herpes virus and Immediately I contacted Dr Akhigbe on his email:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. I told him about my troubles and he told me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions and which I rightly followed, so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for three weeks and I was cured totally everything was like a dream to me and my herpes was permanently gone. Dr Akhigbe God bless you and give you the power and wisdom for more cure, I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any other of there diseases. DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, HEART DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES,  YELLO FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STRIKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGETHYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS.etcWhy don't you contact Doctor Akhigbe and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest herbalist doctor, he is also know as the godfather of herbal root. Contact him now via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         or whatsapp   him on     +2349010754824.         website https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment